Doctor Who returns to BBC One this weekend with a new episode, written by Peter Harness and Steven Moffat, and here are a 10 spoiler-free dialogue snippets.
A 5,000 year-old Pyramid stands at the centre of a war zone, where the Chinese, Russian and American armies are about to clash. There are many problems with that, but the one that intrigues the Doctor is this: there wasn’t a pyramid there yesterday.
The Doctor, Bill and Nardole face an alien invasion unlike any other, and before conquest can begin, these aliens need the consent of the human race…
‘The Pyramid at the End of the World’ airs at 7.45pm on Saturday 27th May on BBC One.
1. ‘Are you just completely mad?’
2. ‘I’m meditating.’
3. ‘How do you feel on the subject?
4. ‘Potential hotspot.’
5. ‘How could anyone possibly take that the wrong way?’
6. ‘In times of crisis… Earth.’
7. ‘Excellent. Who needs eyesight?’
8. ‘Nah, that wasn’t a metaphor.’
9. ‘We know you.’
10. ‘The end of your life has already begun.’