Doctor Who returns to BBC One this weekend – and in the far future, at the edge of the galaxy, there is a gleaming, perfect city.
This brand new human settlement is said to hold the secret of human happiness – but the only smiles the Doctor and Bill can find are on a pile of grinning skulls.
Something is alive in the walls, and the emojibots are watching from the shadows, as the Doctor and Bill trying to unravel a terrifying mystery…
‘Smile’ airs at 7.20pm on Saturday 22 April on BBC One.
Here are 10 spoiler-free lines of dialogue from the episode…
1. “This is going to be a stroll in the park.”
2. “Is this bloke utopia?”
3. “Rivets. Oh I love rivets.”
4. “Smile. You’re in the belly of the beast.”
5. “Who says I like it?”
6. “All traps are beautiful, that’s how they work.”
7. “Is it hugging me?”
8. “Does it matter?” – “Only if we want to live.”
9. “Round them up, big fella!”
10. “You can’t say things like that – you’re grinning like an idiot.”
Who do you think says each line? And what are they talking about? Let us know below…