New thriller Sicario is released in UK cinemas on Thursday 8 October.
To celebrate the release, we’ve got a Sicario poster signed by Emily Blunt, Benicio Del Toro and director Denis Villenueve plus a copy of the film’s epic soundtrack to give away to one of our Twitter followers!
Four runners-up will each win a copy of the soundtrack.
— CultBox (@CultBoxTV) October 7, 2015
In Mexico, SICARIO means hitman.
In the lawless border area stretching between the U.S. and Mexico, an idealistic FBI agent [Emily Blunt] is enlisted by an elite government task force official [Josh Brolin] to aid in the escalating war against drugs.
Led by an enigmatic consultant with a questionable past [Benicio Del Toro], the team sets out on a clandestine journey forcing Kate to question everything that she believes in order to survive.
Watch the trailer…
This competition has now closed. The winners are Caleb Forward from Blackheath, Kim Kitts from Cornwall, Katie Sampford from Ware, Amanda Greensmith from Southampton and Abigail Hamilton from Glasgow.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The competition is run in association with Cultbox.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited or Cultbox or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- Entrants must have access to the internet in order to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must submit the correct answer to the multiple choice question above
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Prize for the main winner is a Sicario poster signed by Emily Blunt, Benicio Del Toro and Denis Villeneuve and a copy of the Sicario soundtrack. 4 runners-up will each receive a copy of the Sicario soundtrack.
- The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner and runners-up.
- Prize winner and runners-up will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Cultbox by email/ telephone provided on entry within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
- By entering the competition, the prize winner and runners-up give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
- If the prize winner and/or runner(s)-up fail to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner and/or runner(s)-up will be contacted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or those partnered with this competition.
- By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The names of the prize winner and runners-up will be announced on the Promoter’s website and may be obtained for one month after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing the request to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ and marked with the name ‘SICARIO Signed Poster & Soundtrack Winner and Runners-Up’.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- To enter the competition, users must retweet the post found on @CultBoxTV here: https://twitter.com/CultBoxTV/status/651651605432041472
- A valid Twitter account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Twitter user is needed.
- Prize winner and runners-up will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Cultbox by email/ telephone provided on entry/return tweet within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
©2015 Lions Gate UK Limited. All Rights Reserved.