Fear the Walking Dead, one of the most highly anticipated and acclaimed TV series of recent years, is back for a suspenseful and thrilling second season.
Discover how the world fell apart in the companion series to the global phenomenon The Walking Dead!
After witnessing the burning of Los Angeles, Madison, Travis, Daniel and their grieving families board the ‘Abigail’, still unaware of the true breadth and depth of the apocalypse that surrounds them. But as Operation Cobalt goes into full effect and the military bombs the Southland to cleanse it of the Infected, the Dead are driven toward the sea. As the group head for ports unknown, they will discover that the water may be no safer than land.
To celebrate the release of Season 2 on DVD and Blu-ray next week, try this Fear The Walking Dead quiz…
1. Who produces both The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead?
a. Tony Moore
b. Greg Berlanti
c. Robert Kirkman
2. When did the first episode of The Walking Dead, called “Days Gone By”, premier?
a. September 23, 2009
b. October 31, 2010
c. January 15, 2011
3. What is the title of the first episode of Fear The Walking Dead?
4. Which character from The Walking Dead was created specifically for the actor and does not exist in the comic?
5. In The Walking Dead, by what ratio do the Walkers outnumber the living?
6. Which of the following are NOT used to refer to the “Walkers” on The Walking Dead?
7. What is the name of the Boat the characters try to escape on in Fear The Walking Dead?
a. The Abigail
b. The Andromeda
c. The Allison
8. Who has killed the most walkers in The Walking Dead?
9. Where does Fear The Walking Dead take place?
c. Los Angeles
10. When does Fear The Walking Dead take place?
a. Ten years before the events of The Walking Dead
b. During the time in which Rick is in a Coma
c. At the same time
11. How do they refer to “walkers” on Fear The Walking Dead?
a. The infected
12. True or False: The Walking Dead is based on a series of comics?
13. True or False: The characters on The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead often refer to “walkers” as “Zombies”
The Complete Second Season and The Complete First & Second Seasons of Fear the Walking Dead are released on Blu-ray and DVD on Monday 5 December, courtesy of Entertainment One.
What was your favourite moment in Season 2? Let us know below…