If you’ve run out of things to keep you busy during lockdown, here’s something fun to do at home!
With Doctor Who celebrating 15 years since its revival, fans have been recreating some of their favourite moments from 2005-2020.
All you have to do is send in a short video clip of yourself (and/or your family, housemates, pets…) acting out any moment or scene from the show’s past 12 seasons.
If you don’t want to say any dialogue, it can just be an action – running down a corridor totally counts…
The clips will then be edited together into a supercut this summer for everyone to watch!
If you’re not sure what we mean, check out this compilation of the best entries so far:
Don’t worry if you’ve not got a proper video camera (your phone is fine) or if you don’t have everything you need to make the perfect costume – it’s just for fun!
In the true spirit of Doctor Who, this is all about old-school creativity and imagination using whatever you can find at home.
The brand new 2-disc album features 48 pieces of music from Jodie Whitaker’s second season by composer Segun Akinola.
Everyone who enters will be included in the final video, but please follow these simple rules:
1. Your clip should be between 5-30 seconds long.
2. Film your clip in landscape (sideways/wide) – not portrait (upright/tall) or square – this is an important one!
3. Don’t add any music or text/titles to your clip.
4. Don’t include any actual footage from the TV series.
5. Entrants under the age of 18 must ask permission from a parent or legal guardian before submitting an entry.
The deadline for entries if you want a chance to win the Series 12 soundtrack album is midnight on 31st July 2020.
You’re welcome to send in more than one video.
This is open to fans all over the world.
The deadline for entries has now passed.