Directed by Steven Spielberg, from a screenplay by Steven Moffat (Doctor Who) and Edgar Wright & Joe Cornish, The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (cert TBC) is at cinemas everywhere from October 26.
To celebrate the release, we are giving you the chance to win four tickets to the film premiere in London on Sunday 23rd October, plus a set of Tintin film merchandise (a poster, adventure kit, translator, notebook and passport cover)!
For a chance to win, just follow CultBox on Twitter and tweet the following text:
Win #TintinPremiereTickets @cultboxtv http://bit.ly/qNUC9L
Paramount Pictures present a 3D Motion Capture Film, The Adventures of Tintin, starring Jamie Bell (Billy Elliot) as Tintin, the intrepid young reporter whose relentless pursuit of a good story thrusts him into a world of high adventure, and Daniel Craig (Casino Royale) as the nefarious Red Rackham. The film also stars Andy Serkis, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Gad Elmaleh, Toby Jones and Mackenzie Crook.
This competition has now closed. The winner is Tom Habul (@TLHabul) from Barnsley.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All entries must be received by the closing date of the competition draw.
2. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
3. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or never received.
4. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The first prize is for four tickets to The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn premiere on October 23 in London.
6. The first prize winner will be notified on 19th October to check their availability and if they cannot attend or cannot be reached within 24 hours another name will be drawn. If for any reason, the replacement prize winner cannot be contacted within the time specified, Paramount Pictures will not find a second replacement winner.
7. At least one of the attendees must be over 18 yrs.
8. Paramount Pictures cannot be held responsible if the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond their control. In this event the winner will receive tickets to another Paramount Pictures film premiere, of which date, time and location will be specified by Paramount Pictures.
9. Recording equipment may be taken off you and put into safe possession whilst you are in the screening room.
10. Employees and their families, relations and suppliers of Paramount Pictures are not eligible.
11. One entry per household only.
12. There is no cash alternative.
13. Only open to UK residents
14. All entries must be supplied with full name and address and email address
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
16. Winners will be notified via email or telephone. The sending of an email to the account registered by the winner will be sufficient notification for this purpose and the Promoter will not be responsible for any failure by a winner to receive that email. Please note it is essential that you provide the correct account, otherwise we may not be able to contact the winner for this prize draw and therefore the entry will be considered null and void.
17. The prize also includes a Tintin Poster, Tintin Adventure Kit, Tintin Translator, Tintin Notebook, Tintin Passport Cover.
18. Prizes will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s claim.
© 2011 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.