NOW TV has created the definitive sofa snacking must-have for fans of smash-hit zombie drama The Walking Dead – the Brain Food Popcorn Bowl.
The exclusive snack-cessory is crafted in the likeness of a terrifying Walker from the ground-breaking series and comes bursting with bespoke ‘brain’ popcorn spilling out of the top of the bowl.
The Walking Dead comes alive with the Entertainment Month Pass on NOW TV: fans can catch-up on Seasons 1-3 now, before Season 4 arrives on 1 October, and Season 5 bursts onto screens on 13 October at 9pm first on FOX.
To celebrate, we’ve got limited edition popcorn bowls to give away to three of our Twitter followers!
For a chance to win, just follow @CultBoxTV on Twitter and tweet the following text:
Follow @CultBoxTV and RT for a chance to win 3 x The Walking Dead popcorn bowls: http://bit.ly/1t1SP5Q #DeadCB
Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, The Walking Dead is a post-apocalyptic horror drama, starring British actor Andrew Lincoln as sheriff’s deputy Rick Grimes. Grimes wakes from a coma to a world dominated by flesh-eating zombies and embarks on a journey to find his family and other survivors, facing a series of horrifying and shocking encounters along the way.
NOW TV. Dead good TV without a contract. Find out more here: nowtv.com!
This competition has now closed. The winners are James Timmons (@mrjtimmons) from Northampton, Jason Rice (@BigJayR) from Crawley and James Wright (@scarletzcaptain) from Liverpool.
Terms & Conditions: Employees and contributors of CultBox.co.uk and their families are not eligible to enter. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize may not be transferred to any other person. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrant’s request, but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules. This competition is only available to the UK.
1. These terms and conditions apply to all NOW TV prize draws promoted via: https://cultbox.co.uk unless otherwise stated (each a “promotion”)
2. Details of each promotion such as how to enter, the prize(s), and when the closing date is will be detailed within https://cultbox.co.uk/ promoting the promotion (ie; either via a tweet from NOW TV on Twitter on within NOW TV’s Facebook page) (the “Details”).
3. The Details shall form part of these terms and conditions and in the event of any conflict, these terms and conditions shall apply.
Who can enter
4. Unless otherwise stated the promotion is open to UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
How to enter
5. To enter a promotion, all you need to do is comply with the instructions listed in the Details. For example, you may need to send an answer to a question to a dedicated NOW TV email address. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
6. The promotion closing date and when all entries must be received by is stated in the Details.
7. Unless stated otherwise, you can only enter a promotion once. Entries sent in through agents or third parties or by automated means will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
How the winning entries are chosen
8. The number of winners will be as stated in the Details. The winner(s) will be selected at random by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received, on or around the closing date set out in the Details. The winners will be notified using the details submitted upon entry no later than 14 day after the Closing Date stated in the Details.
9. The Prize will be as described in the Details.
10. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
12. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
13. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with either the Details or these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
17. The prize winners’ first name and county will be made available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
18. By entering the promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, Sky may pass the data on your entry to its fulfilment agent to issue you with your prize. The identity of the fulfilment agency for a particular promotion will be made available to winners upon request.
19. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
20. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion..
21. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
22. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
23. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited (trading as NOW TV), Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.