Mrs Brown’s Boys was the most watched programme on Christmas Day for the second year running.
The sitcom attracted an average audience of 7.6 million viewers last night.
Charlotte Moore, Controller, BBC One commented: “It’s fantastic to see millions of viewers choosing BBC One with the top five most popular shows on Christmas Day. Audiences tuned in for an incredible range of quality programmes from drama, comedy and entertainment; with Mrs Brown’s Boys taking the top spot for a second year running.”
Take a look at yesterday’s complete Top 10 most watched programmes…
1. Mrs Brown’s Boys (7.6 million)
2. EastEnders (7.55 million)
3. Strictly Come Dancing (7 million)
4. Call the Midwife (6.8 million)
5. Miranda (6.7 million)
6. Coronation Street (6.6 million)
7. Doctor Who (6.3 million)
8. Downton Abbey (5.8 million)
9. The Queen’s Speech (5.7 million)
10. Emmerdale (5.7 million)
What did you enjoy watching on Christmas Day? Let us know below…