Doctor Who returns to BBC One on Saturday with season 10 episode 11: ‘World Enough and Time’, written by Steven Moffat. Here are 10 spoiler-free hints from the script.
“My name’s Doctor Who.” [that’s a free one – Ed]
Friendship drives the Doctor into the rashest decision of his life. Trapped on a giant spaceship, caught in the event horizon of a black hole, he witnesses the death of someone he pledged to protect. Is there any way he can redeem his mistake? Are events already out of control? For once, time is the Time Lord’s enemy…
The episode is written by Steven Moffat, and directed by Rachel Talalay
- “Enjoying your bacon sandwich?”
- “Would you like some tea?”
- “She’s the only person I’ve ever met who’s remotely like me.”
- “This is worse than I thought. Much worse.”
- “Don’t they teach you this stuff at space school?”
- “Excellent. Positive attitude will help with the horror to come.”
- “There is something up there and we must be strong.”
- “Now don’t be a bitch.”
- “Three lifts. They’re coming.”
- “Congratulations on your relative symmetry.”
Are you excited about the Doctor Who finale episodes? Let us know in the comments.